COVID-19 Update 1
At WOTSO we’ve been thinking a lot about how we can provide some peace of mind when it comes to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
This is a challenging time, but it’s also one in which we are all playing a vital role.
We at WOTSO are adopting the Australian Government guidance in relation to the Coronavirus.
Below you’ll find important information we’ve collected that will help you safely navigate through this time –
- If you have travelled from mainland China or Iran, been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus or you develop symptoms we’d appreciate you not visiting any WOTSO locations or attending meetings in person.
- The rise of sharing communities has also meant a rise in shared kitchen utensils. Items are cleaned by onsite dishwashers, although if in doubt please simply wash items again by hand or consider a BYO option. Please also be mindful when taking cutlery and dishes from drawers to have minimal contact with anything you won’t be using.
- We are taking preventative measures to try and ensure our common spaces, meeting rooms, door handles, light switches and bathrooms are being cleaned at regular intervals. There will also be additional hand sanitisers available throughout reception and kitchen areas.
- Unwrapped consumables within our kitchens will be temporarily replaced with wrapped goods. This will be carried out as a precaution to ensure we are taking measures to keep our community safe.
- Additionally, here is a list of all NSW dedicated coronavirus testing collection centre locations. Please contact collection centre before attending.
- You can also find the latest information from the World Health Organization by clicking here.
We will continue to keep you updated with changes to our procedures and operations based on their location.
Please take care,
From the WOTSO Team